Friday, April 27, 2007

welcome to my blog

Today I learned my work email address. :) Here I always thought it was just my first initial, but no, it's my whole name.

I'm not a big fan of blogs. I just don't want people to know that much personal information about me. If I wanted you to have that information, I would prefer to give it to you in real life. Um... I am in a guild online at neopets.com. We talk about personal issues in that, but it's a much smaller, more committed group of individuals. Check out the site sometime, it's got a bunch of games - some are like "old-school" Atari even.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hi Shadow!

No worries, we aren't going to ask about personal information! We will talk about blogs, RSS, Wikis, video, audio, pictures and Web 2.0. You can blog about all of those things!

Tom