Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MY space and YOU tube

Well, I can say I've actually used both sites before. I don't much care for YouTube though, because I'd rather watch a long boring foreign or independant film.

MySpace because my cousins kept bugging me about it and wouldn't leave me alone until I finally put a page up. Which, in a way, has been pretty cool because some old friends from high-school have contacted me that way. Sure, we have nothing in common anymore and not much to say, but it's neat to be randomly contacted by someone who knew-you-when... well, I'll leave off *my* whens. Besides, most of them were in college anyways. :)

I really liked the Web 2.0 video this week. It appeals to my complete and total lack of concentration by using stream of conciousness. Stream good. Concentration bad.

No comments: