Saturday, November 29, 2008

Seomoz

Time to be honest, yet again - I hate Craigslist! I have a friend who swears she can always find anything and everything she needs on it, and I've tried but... I just find it infuriating. I mean, you pull up the first page and all it shows is about one hundred links. No thank you, I'll just Google it. However, I figured if THAT was number 1, I'd like to see how number 2 managed. So I decided to check out Oodle. I like it, cute name. It's... it's beautiful. It's craigslist made usable. You simply input "what" and "where." It's great. I can handle this. And, best of all, it actually found the things I was looking for.

Then, I looked at Philantrophy and found one of my most favorite web sites of all time. Care2. Click buttons to save things. It's paid by the ads and other stuff that the site hosts. Just take a minute to check it out. I'm sure you'll find something you can support.

No comments: