Thursday, December 4, 2008

Memories of Oranges

I quite enjoyed taking a look at Orlando Memories. There's even a link directly to OCLS information. Wow! So it was a lot of fun to look at the pictures and such taken in just the past year. I also found the amusing article "You know you're from Orlando when..." My coworkers and I had a good laugh reading through some of them. So, if you haven't read it, go do so now. :-) I think a site like this helps us remember the past and also shows us how far the library has come from it's humble beginnings.

I like the Orange Slices website. There are many good ideas, and also some that just need a little refining. What I most enjoy is the fact that, since it is a blog, a good idea without details can easily be added to. Many of the best ideas come from a group working together.

No comments: